PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys vs. NY Giants

bbh
September 8th, 2013, 7:28 PM
I still have two minutes to decide if I can stand to watch.

After the UT-BYU game last night, I'm emotionally fragile.

sojourner truth
September 8th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Well, the FG kickers are getting some practice anyhow. You want stress? You should have been watching the last 3 Rangers games. Now THAT is stress.

xzochye
September 8th, 2013, 8:19 PM
Well, the FG kickers are getting some practice anyhow. You want stress? You should have been watching the last 3 Rangers games. Now THAT is stress.

I just can't believe my favorite team won! That is something that NEVER happens! Go Rams! :))

sojourner truth
September 8th, 2013, 8:40 PM
Romo to Witten for 6...I think Jerry just had an orgasm.... I am trying to remember the last time I witnessed a Dallas TD.

xzochye
September 8th, 2013, 8:48 PM
I am trying to remember the last time I witnessed a Dallas TD.

Don't hurt yourself!

CenTexDave
September 8th, 2013, 9:36 PM
I just can't believe my favorite team won! That is something that NEVER happens! Go Rams! :))

Oh, the Rams. Thought you meant Shoemaker. :)

CenTexDave
September 8th, 2013, 9:38 PM
Dallas is about to blow this open. They're looking decent. Not good, but decent. The Giants look like crap!! :)):))

bbh
September 8th, 2013, 9:41 PM
Eli's not looking so hot, is he?

sojourner truth
September 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
My, how the tide turns so quickly....Never count a Manning out, or Romo good.

xzochye
September 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Oh, the Rams. Thought you meant Shoemaker. :)

Haha I love the underdogs. Keep faith long enough and they will do you proud!

Ludwig
September 8th, 2013, 11:04 PM
A pretty ugly game. How many more hits can that $100 million baby take like the one he got late in the game this evening?

cnjbond
September 8th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Wow, a win in their home stadium...awesome!!!

CenTexDave
September 9th, 2013, 7:27 AM
The D at times was awesome - 6 turnovers. At other times it stunk letting Eli Manning almost pull off the comeback.

Night Owl
September 9th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Damn Romo. I saw him miss coverage on two of those TD passes from Manning to Cruz. How the hell can they expect to win when the QB misses those coverages on D.

Hmmmmmm, wondering how many of those hits Ludwig could take and continue to play? Ludwig which NFL team did you play for and how many times did you play hurt? None you say. How surprising.

Ludwig
September 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
... Hmmmmmm, wondering how many of those hits Ludwig could take and continue to play?

That would depend on what I was playing and how much I got paid to play. For $100 million I'd be willing to suffer one heck of a lot of pain.

Ludwig which NFL team did you play for and how many times did you play hurt? None you say. How surprising.

None is the correct answer. I chose to put on the nations uniform and play war instead, for a heck of a lot less pay. I took my fair share of "hits", enough to make me a DAV. And you?

I'm wondering why the attack? I guess it's my reference to "$100 million baby" where you ass-u-me-d that I was calling your bud a baby. No, that was not my intent, I was just using a popular term from my days. I have better pejoratives I could use toward that overpaid QB.

Night Owl
September 9th, 2013, 11:25 AM
No I didn't assume anything. Thanks for your service to our country. I agree that players are overpaid but taking joy in a player getting hurt makes you look petty.

Ludwig
September 9th, 2013, 12:11 PM
... I agree that players are overpaid but taking joy in a player getting hurt makes you look petty.

What causes you to believe that I am "taking joy in a player getting hurt?" I have reviewed my post and can see nothing that would lead a sane person to that conclusion. [Now I'll be accused of calling you insane, I guess.:))]

CenTexDave
September 9th, 2013, 2:02 PM
Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt, least of all Dallas' $100M QB.
Dallas's Player of the Game should be Giants' RB David Wilson - thanks for those two fumbles. I'm sure he's been relegated to third string this morning or possibly waived. I forget the name of what player took his place, but he turned the wrong way on that flare out pass from Manning that resulted in a pick 6. Nice move, fool!!!
The pass defense still sucks. Eli throws 3 pics, but still has 4 TD passes and over 450 yards.