PDA

View Full Version : UT vs. BYU

bbh
September 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM
This game is making me sick.

Can Mack Brown just go........NOW? It's time.

Night Owl
September 7th, 2013, 11:35 PM
TU sucks.:))

CenTexDave
September 8th, 2013, 9:18 AM
UT was great a few years ago because they had great assistant coaches, and Vince Young and Colt McCoy. Successful seasons and those assistants are now head coaches. It just shows Mack Brown is not a very good coach. He never impressed me at North Carolina. He won here with all that talent. Hell, I could have won a national championship coaching Vince Young, just as Switzer did with the Cowboys.
And the worst is yet to come. Still have to play Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. Looks like another 9-3 or 8-4 season.
Then there was his and UT's involvement in forming the Longhorn Network which drove A&M and others out of the Big 12. What a moron.
Goodbye Mack.

Ludwig
September 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Because my baby went to TU I have tried to be supportive, especially now that they and TAMU are no longer rivals, but I find it hard to make the transition... even the longhorn on the back of my car turned pink and now the sun has baked itnto a near-maroon color. :)):))

bbh
September 8th, 2013, 7:22 PM
You boys keep it up......keep calling them "TU" and I just might be able to revive my UT fever!!!!!

CenTexDave
September 8th, 2013, 9:41 PM
More like PU!!!!!!!!! They stink. :))