PDA

View Full Version : The Government's Weapons are YOUR Weapons

Dagobert II
August 6th, 2013, 12:38 PM
.... or you'll probably have an opportunity to get a hold of them shortly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M3nBjdijpo&feature=player_embedded#at=118

CenTexDave
August 6th, 2013, 3:38 PM
Park Police need military style weapons? I guess those grizzlies need a few M-4's shooting at them to bring them down.
A few heads need to roll over this. If an Army unit armorer loses a couple of weapons he's gonna be court-martialed.

IronErnin
August 6th, 2013, 3:49 PM
But you see therein lies the difference. The armorer in any unit is nothing more than some EM with nothing more important than his meager paycheck on the line. The persons named as responsible in this case are ALL of senior officer grade salary level. They are all paid too much to care about piddling details like a missing weapon or several dozen.

CenTexDave
August 6th, 2013, 4:07 PM
But you see therein lies the difference. The armorer in any unit is nothing more than some EM with nothing more important than his meager paycheck on the line. The persons named as responsible in this case are ALL of senior officer grade salary level. They are all paid too much to care about piddling details like a missing weapon or several dozen.

That report sure didn't make them out to be very caring for sure.

Mestral
August 6th, 2013, 4:54 PM
Park Police need military style weapons? I guess those grizzlies need a few M-4's shooting at them to bring them down.
A few heads need to roll over this. If an Army unit armorer loses a couple of weapons he's gonna be court-martialed.Missing? did anyone check Holder's office, to see if they went south of the border?

IronErnin
August 6th, 2013, 5:43 PM
What needs to be done at the Interior Department is someone should uncork a bottle of the spirit of George Patton upon those at the very top.

Mestral
August 6th, 2013, 5:45 PM
What needs to be done at the Interior Department is someone should uncork a bottle of the spirit of George Patton upon those at the very top.And maybe "slap" some on them?

IronErnin
August 6th, 2013, 5:53 PM
I was thinking more like several swift kicks in the seats of pants. But, if you're gonna wuss out just cuz they ain't soldiers and not rugged enough to stand up to that kind of treatment, OK.