PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Killeen Veterinary Clinic

Imagine
July 16th, 2013, 3:58 PM
Thank you doctors and staff of the clinic. You were all wonderfully supportive and caring through my little Elmo's last illness and putting him to sleep.

Imagine
July 24th, 2013, 8:40 PM
Very sweet that so many of you acknowledge the pain of losing a beloved pet. Certainly not an earth-shattering event in the grand scheme of things, but he was my little boy for close to 17 years. I am quite sincere in how caring and helpful the staff at the clinic were though.

Ludwig
July 24th, 2013, 9:46 PM
A couple of weeks ago I took my girl (femal dog) to the vet. She had serious bowel problems. The vet all but asked me if I wanted to put her down and displayed shock when I told him to do whatever he had to to make her well again. He was even more shocked when I paid the bill without a murmur, close to $600. Were she to pass away today, it would have still been money well spent.

xzochye
July 25th, 2013, 12:12 PM
A couple of weeks ago I took my girl (femal dog) to the vet. She had serious bowel problems. The vet all but asked me if I wanted to put her down and displayed shock when I told him to do whatever he had to to make her well again. He was even more shocked when I paid the bill without a murmur, close to $600. Were she to pass away today, it would have still been money well spent.

My opinion of you just changed a little for the best! How old is she and how is she doing now?

Ludwig
July 25th, 2013, 12:31 PM
My opinion of you just changed a little for the best! How old is she and how is she doing now?

She is six years old and doing well.

Your opinion of Ludwig makes not the slightest difference to me. Heck, there are times Ludwig gets under my skin too, but that's why he exists.