PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

siamcat
April 16th, 2013, 9:57 PM
I was just wondering if anybody else is seeing the same thing I am. All the threads have the newest topic on top, or the topic last posted to.
The only different one is the HH forum. It says it has a new post but it's not on the top but halfway down for me. Is my computer just being quirky?

I'm not complaining as I find them, just baffled why. Please don't spend your time worrying about it.

Rick
April 16th, 2013, 10:02 PM
It's the default sort. When I created the HH (and other) sections, I forget to set it to sort by "latest post/descending". I thought I fixed them all.

It should be good now.

Thanks for pointing that out.

siamcat
April 16th, 2013, 10:35 PM
You're welcome and I hope you didn't spend too much time on it. You and Scarlett do so much already.

cnjbond
April 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM
I noticed it too but I thought I was just technically challenged...

Rick
April 17th, 2013, 4:04 PM
You can always sort a section any way you want by clicking on the Header words, Title/Thread Starter, Replies / Views, or Last Post By.

I normally set the default to Last post descending but missed it on a few the last time I moved things around.

cnjbond
April 17th, 2013, 4:10 PM
You can always sort a section any way you want by clicking on the Header words, Title/Thread Starter, Replies / Views, or Last Post By.

I normally set the default to Last post descending but missed it on a few the last time I moved things around.

That's what I kept doing when I viewed the HH section...I thought I was doing something wrong since I didn't have to do it to the other sections.

Night Owl
April 17th, 2013, 4:11 PM

Tell us it ain't so, you made a mistake and admit it. Oh My Gosh.:))

Night Owl
April 17th, 2013, 4:12 PM
That's what I kept doing when I viewed the HH section...I thought I was doing something wrong since I didn't have to do it to the other sections.
You were/are.:)