PDA

View Full Version : One minute between post

Night Owl
March 19th, 2013, 9:13 PM
Why Rick, why? When I am on a roll I sometimes forget what I want to say but I have to wait ONE minute between posts.

Rick
March 19th, 2013, 9:18 PM
I figure anything less would put too much strain on your brain.

gnatsum
March 19th, 2013, 9:32 PM
i can't type correcxtly in one post to be able to go and post a reply to another post in LESS THAN ONE MINUTE!!

Maybe If I cold tupe faster than 40 wpm...:))

siamcat
March 19th, 2013, 9:42 PM
I only get it once in a while. Then I'm patiently counting the seconds until I can post again....lol. For some reason I always seem to count faster then time.
Does that make me impatient?

Night Owl
March 19th, 2013, 9:45 PM
I only get it once in a while. Then I'm patiently counting the seconds until I can post again....lol. For some reason I always seem to count faster then time.
Does that make me impatient?
No, that makes you fast.:))

Mestral
March 22nd, 2013, 8:50 AM
Why Rick, why? When I am on a roll I sometimes forget what I want to say but I have to wait ONE minute between posts.If you are talking about posting twice to the same thread (the only time I get that message) you can simply go back edit the previously posted message. You have seen me do that :)

If you are posting to a second thread before that 60 seconds has timed out, you are indeed fast.

I use CTRL-T to open a second tab on the browser, for when I am thinking and or reading faster than the Net. I often open several tabs to different areas of CTT and page through them as I go, but for you . . . you might need to write in multiple tabs while waiting for that 60 seconds to time out. Good luck with it, I can't think and type that fast (one or the other, but not both).

Ludwig
March 22nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
... I can't think and type that fast (one or the other, but not both).

That explains a lot. :) :)

xzochye
March 22nd, 2013, 1:13 PM
If you are talking about posting twice to the same thread (the only time I get that message) you can simply go back edit the previously posted message. You have seen me do that :)

If you are posting to a second thread before that 60 seconds has timed out, you are indeed fast.

I use CTRL-T to open a second tab on the browser, for when I am thinking and or reading faster than the Net. I often open several tabs to different areas of CTT and page through them as I go, but for you . . . you might need to write in multiple tabs while waiting for that 60 seconds to time out. Good luck with it, I can't think and type that fast (one or the other, but not both).

Guess I am fast too. I get that dumb message often. You never realize how long a minute is until you are counting the seconds! LOL

cnjbond
March 25th, 2013, 5:20 PM
Guess I am fast too. I get that dumb message often. You never realize how long a minute is until you are counting the seconds! LOL
This is the first time I've heard of ladies complaining about how long a minute is....:p

Scarlett
March 25th, 2013, 5:25 PM
This is the first time I've heard of ladies complaining about how long a minute is....:p

This is why I love being your friend. Hehehehe