PDA

View Full Version : Denver Loses, San Francisco Wins

corgifan
January 13th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Broncos had it won every possible way. Intense choke job at the end. Too bad, I like watching Manning. As usual he's questionable in the post season.

On the other hand, the Niners handed the Pack their heads on a platter. Not even close.

I predict Seattle and New England coming out on top tomorrow.

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 9:26 AM
I like your prediction.

And it doesn't break my heart that the Broncos lost. Crappy defense.

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 1:18 PM
Atlanta is playing great. See that run by Jacquizz Rogers? Cove fans remember him well from the 2007 State Championship Game. After keeping him pretty much in check the first half and Cove holding a 7-0 halftime lead, he broke a couple long ones in the 4th quarter to lead them past Cove 20-14.

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 3:07 PM
I thought yesterday's Denver-Baltimore game had it all.
Major collapse by Atlanta. 20 - 0 halftime lead and now trail by 1, 27-28, with 19 seconds to go. They have the ball at midfield.

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 3:10 PM
Wow, pass to Tony Gonzalez, probably the greatest Tight End of all time.
49 yard FG attempt.
Kick is no good. Ooops........Seattle called time out!!! :))
Try it again -
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
That kicker gonna get some tonight. :)

xzochye
January 13th, 2013, 3:12 PM
Wow, pass to Tony Gonzalez, probably the greatest Tight End of all time.
49 yard FG attempt.
Kick is no good. Ooops........Seattle called time out!!! :))
Try it again -
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
That kicker gonna get some tonight. :)

I am a fan of neither team but I wanted the Seahawks to lose since they took out the Redskins!

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 3:14 PM
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexDave
January 13th, 2013, 5:51 PM
After the three previous playoff games, this game between Houston and New England looks poor. Houston will lose, but it's not even exciting. :)

xzochye
January 13th, 2013, 5:53 PM
After the three previous playoff games, this game between Houston and New England looks poor. Houston will lose, but it's not even exciting. :)

I was really hoping for a Texan win too.

cnjbond
January 13th, 2013, 7:09 PM
I was really hoping for a Texan win too.

Did the Texans suit up Tony Romo and sneak him into the game?

onetime
January 13th, 2013, 8:28 PM
The broncos coach lost that game, had the ball 3rd down and short and a first down ends the game, but he took the conservative approach that he always takes just like he did while in Carolina, and decided to run the ball and opened the door for the loss.

cnjbond
January 14th, 2013, 2:12 PM
The broncos coach lost that game, had the ball 3rd down and short and a first down ends the game, but he took the conservative approach that he always takes just like he did while in Carolina, and decided to run the ball and opened the door for the loss.

I say the Bronco's secondary didn't help either...how in the world do you miss judge a deep ball THAT bad?

Night Owl
January 14th, 2013, 7:07 PM

Yea, I saw him miss about six tackles, dropped four passes, threw three interceptions and missed twi field goals. It was definitely his fault. That was him that mis judged that long pass that went for a TD at the end of the game.

Btw, how many pro games have you coached? Thought not.:doh

xzochye
January 14th, 2013, 8:22 PM
Yea, I saw him miss about six tackles, dropped four passes, threw three interceptions and missed twi field goals. It was definitely his fault. That was him that mis judged that long pass that went for a TD at the end of the game.

Btw, how many pro games have you coached? Thought not.:doh

NO I have such a love hate relationship with you! Sometimes I love ya and others well....I'll be nice because I love ya right now!:))

CenTexDave
January 15th, 2013, 9:03 AM
Woo hoo. Romance is a bloomin' on CTT!!!!!!!!!! :)