PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Bowl

Rick
January 4th, 2013, 9:52 PM
Wow! A&M tearing that OK ass up.

siamcat
January 4th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Watching it right now. 34 -13 one quarter to go.
Gig'em!

olderthandirt
January 4th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Whoop! What a second half!

sojourner truth
January 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Be some crocodile tears in OK tonight.

siamcat
January 4th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Final 41-13!

Whoop:)

Night Owl
January 4th, 2013, 10:57 PM
What a butt whopping' in the second half.

corgifan
January 4th, 2013, 11:22 PM
I only watched the first quarter. Manziel was going wild, but I had other things to do. Just looked at the stats. If I didn't see them I wouldn't believe them. They'll be singing songs, writing poems, and erecting statues of him at C.S. This is going to be one hell of an act to follow.

CenTexDave
January 5th, 2013, 4:38 AM
Johnny Football over 500 yards of offense by himself. And A&M's defense did great.
I think the BCS championship game has a wrong team playing in it.

CenTexDave
January 5th, 2013, 7:33 AM
I only watched the first quarter. Manziel was going wild, but I had other things to do. Just looked at the stats. If I didn't see them I wouldn't believe them. They'll be singing songs, writing poems, and erecting statues of him at C.S. This is going to be one hell of an act to follow.

I agree (Wow - Corgi and I agree on something :))). His offensive coordinator will be gone next year; his outstanding left tackle is leaving early for the NFL. SEC defenses know about him now. They'll recruit and adjust to him.

cityboy
January 5th, 2013, 10:04 AM
I agree (Wow - Corgi and I agree on something :))). His offensive coordinator will be gone next year; his outstanding left tackle is leaving early for the NFL. SEC defenses know about him now. They'll recruit and adjust to him. I really don't think any of that matters. The guy is just amazing. I've never seen anything like it ...

cnjbond
January 5th, 2013, 11:51 AM
I agree (Wow - Corgi and I agree on something :))). His offensive coordinator will be gone next year; his outstanding left tackle is leaving early for the NFL. SEC defenses know about him now. They'll recruit and adjust to him.
Kingsbury wasn't at the game, so I think Sumlin has more to do with that offense than we thought.

I hope Johnny Football stays at least 2 more years but who could blame him if he decides to leave next year after having a successful season? His body won't have much mileage left with his style of play. I can think of one NFL team that would be a very good fit for him and he's proven that he can win the big games in Cowboy Stadium, unlike their current QB. :)

corgifan
January 5th, 2013, 12:05 PM
He needs to put on about 40 - 50 pounds of muscle or he'll get killed in the NFL.

xzochye
January 5th, 2013, 2:29 PM
Kingsbury wasn't at the game, so I think Sumlin has more to do with that offense than we thought.

I hope Johnny Football stays at least 2 more years but who could blame him if he decides to leave next year after having a successful season? His body won't have much mileage left with his style of play. I can think of one NFL team that would be a very good fit for him and he's proven that he can win the big games in Cowboy Stadium, unlike their current QB. :)

Kingsbury wasn't there?

cityboy
January 5th, 2013, 2:49 PM
He needs to put on about 40 - 50 pounds of muscle or he'll get killed in the NFL. One of the amazing things about him is his ability to avoid taking the big, direct hits. He has such amazing body control that I've never seen him get blasted. If he gets hit at all, it's more or less a glancing blow ...

CenTexDave
January 5th, 2013, 8:00 PM
Kingsbury wasn't there?
He was not the offensive coordinator. Don't know if he was there to watch or not.

cnjbond
January 5th, 2013, 9:09 PM
Kingsbury wasn't there?

He's already started with the Red Raiders, he was in the press box during Tech's bowl game.

xzochye
January 5th, 2013, 9:18 PM
He's already started with the Red Raiders, he was in the press box during Tech's bowl game.

Dang! He should have been on the field! HaHa We were looking for him!