PDA

View Full Version : Baylor!

Wolfdawg
December 27th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Baylor is slicing up UCLA like they are a giant california roll! 35-7 before the half!
:))

CenTexDave
December 28th, 2012, 6:36 AM
They kicked their butts!! And that last TD UCLA scored was a gift from the officials.
Baylor looks like they have turned the program around for good. Everyone was worried when RGIII left one year early; Nick Florence last night broke Griffin's school passing record. They have wide receivers in abundance, good running backs, and the defense has really improved over the course of the year.

Grammar Rules
December 28th, 2012, 9:28 AM
Great game. My husband, a Baylor grad, wore his Baylor sweatshirt while we watched. :)) It's been a great couple of years.

We still have some commemorative Dr Pepper bottles from back when Grant Teaff was coach and Baylor won the SWC title (yeah, I'm a UT grad, but I love both teams).

How 'bout it Dr Pepper? We need some celebratory bottles!

CenTexDave
December 28th, 2012, 12:04 PM
"...Baylor won the SWC title..".
Remember it well. They went to the Cotton Bowl, which used to be one of the big four bowl games on New Year's Day.
Unfortunately, they played Joe Paterno's Penn State team which was a powerhouse and got demolished. But still, Baylor had good teams back then.
And sure looks like the future is bright in Waco.

Night Owl
December 28th, 2012, 4:30 PM
A UT grad? I may have to become a TCU or Aggie fan.

CenTexDave
December 28th, 2012, 6:53 PM
I'm telling ya, Owl, next year turn into a Buckeye!! :)

Night Owl
December 29th, 2012, 1:28 AM
NEVER