PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out - RGIII Christmas

CenTexDave
December 24th, 2012, 2:12 PM
This guy could be elected Mayor D.C.

http://www.csnwashington.com/video_content_type/redskins-christmas-carol-oh-rgiii

xzochye
December 24th, 2012, 2:27 PM
This guy could be elected Mayor D.C.

http://www.csnwashington.com/video_content_type/redskins-christmas-carol-oh-rgiii

That is awesome! Love it!

gnatsum
January 1st, 2013, 11:26 AM
Mayor of D.C.? It's possible...but the city itself isn't worth much once the Federal buildings are factored out. D.C. has a rep for being a high-crime city, with loads of problem areas.

RG3 should stay in the NFL as long as his mind and body are into it...then come back to Texas.
Mayor of Copperas Cove? State Senator? U.S. Representative (I can see the campaign slogan now: "Let's Send RG3 BACK to Washington!!") Lieutenant Governor of Texas? GOVERNOR Robert Griffin III of Texas?!?

(woo...need to calm down now...) :))

corgifan
January 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM
RG3 should stay in the NFL as long as his mind and body are into it...then come back to Texas.
Mayor of Copperas Cove? State Senator? U.S. Representative (I can see the campaign slogan now: "Let's Send RG3 BACK to Washington!!") Lieutenant Governor of Texas? GOVERNOR Robert Griffin III of Texas?!?
I can see all of this happening... until he declares as a Democrat!

Ludwig
January 1st, 2013, 12:18 PM
I can see all of this happening... until he declares as a Democrat!

My goodness, you expect a man with a college degree and an IQ above 100 to declare himself stupid?! I don't see that happening. Of course, if he does not then he will be called an Oreo by the filthy masses.

Grammar Rules
January 1st, 2013, 2:06 PM
My goodness, you expect a man with a college degree and an IQ above 100 to declare himself stupid?! I don't see that happening. Of course, if he does not then he will be called an Oreo by the filthy masses.

Corgifan and I both have college degrees....never mind, don't say it....
I think he's pretty conservative, though.

sojourner truth
January 1st, 2013, 2:54 PM
Corgifan and I both have college degrees....never mind, don't say it....
I think he's pretty conservative, though.

Yeah, but you 2 can't thread the needle at 60 yards or scramble for 100+ a game.:))

Ludwig
January 1st, 2013, 3:01 PM
Yeah, but you 2 can't thread the needle at 60 yards or scramble for 100+ a game.:))

They have a hard time peeing while standing up too. That does not prove anything. There's lots of things that they can do that RGIII can't. They have every right to declare themselves stupid errr... democrat.

Grammar Rules
January 1st, 2013, 4:20 PM
They have a hard time peeing while standing up too. That does not prove anything. There's lots of things that they can do that RGIII can't. They have every right to declare themselves stupid errr... democrat.

Well, that was cultured and gentlemanly. And so was calling us stupid.

CenTexDave
January 1st, 2013, 6:04 PM
Calm down. He didn't call you stupid.

mac
January 1st, 2013, 6:23 PM
i was under the impression that baylor would NOT graduate this guy....yet you guys say he's a graduate. what happened? did another university somewhere graduate him? i heard he left after his junior year....mac

cnjbond
January 1st, 2013, 6:54 PM
i was under the impression that baylor would NOT graduate this guy....yet you guys say he's a graduate. what happened? did another university somewhere graduate him? i heard he left after his junior year....mac
He already had his undergraduate degree and was working on his Graduate when he left.

xzochye
January 1st, 2013, 6:56 PM

No clue where you heard that from but RGIII graduated from Baylor. He started his college career in the spring of '08.

Griffin graduated in three years with a degree in political science and a 3.67 GPA, while appearing on the Dean's List (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean%27s_List) twice[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Griffin_III#cite_note-jenkins20120311-11). During his final year of college sports eligibility, he was studying for a Master's degree in communication

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Griffin_III

Grammar Rules
January 1st, 2013, 7:19 PM
He also has been admitted to law school, but there's only so much a guy can work in. He is just amazing.

sojourner truth
January 1st, 2013, 8:02 PM
He finished in 3 years...Took extra classes and went all summer so he could "declare" if he wanted to.

CenTexDave
January 1st, 2013, 8:05 PM
Try and understand this - I know it is probably over your head. He graduated from Cove High in Dec 2007. He enrolled early at Baylor for spring semester, 2008. He did spring football and ran track. Was an All American in track his freshman year. He was granted a medical redshirt during his soph year due to injury. He completed his Bachelor's degree in quick time and was enrolled in graduate school. He is one class away from his Master's in Political Science.

mac
January 2nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
you're right, dave, it was (and is) way over my head. heck i didn't even know it was possible to graduate from high school in December....i always thoiught that was like a may or june thing. 'ppreciate the clarification everyone. truth be told i don't know anything about colleges or football and just showed my ignorance.....mac

Try and understand this - I know it is probably over your head. He graduated from Cove High in Dec 2007. He enrolled early at Baylor for spring semester, 2008. He did spring football and ran track. Was an All American in track his freshman year. He was granted a medical redshirt during his soph year due to injury. He completed his Bachelor's degree in quick time and was enrolled in graduate school. He is one class away from his Master's in Political Science.

CenTexDave
January 2nd, 2013, 2:19 PM
See, you learn something new every day on CTT. :)

Grammar Rules
January 2nd, 2013, 2:35 PM
Mac, nowadays, students can graduate from high school or college in December, June, or August. Most graduate in June, of course, but if a student is late or early, we can accommodate that.

I was a December graduate from college myself, just before I turned 21. Now I wonder what my hurry was. :))

xzochye
January 2nd, 2013, 2:42 PM
Mac, nowadays, students can graduate from high school or college in December, June, or August. Most graduate in June, of course, but if a student is late or early, we can accommodate that.

I was a December graduate from college myself, just before I turned 21. Now I wonder what my hurry was. :))

I graduated from college in December too.

It is also possible for high school students to graduate and receive not only their high school diploma but an associates degree at the same time.