PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Dallas

CenTexDave
December 23rd, 2012, 8:07 PM
Maybe all this "talent" the Cowboys have isn't really that talented.

gvls78
December 24th, 2012, 9:37 AM
Not quite goodbye yet!!! They beat the foreskins Sunday night they win the division.

CenTexDave
December 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Yep, but they couldn't do it before at home. I think the Skins will prevail.
At least the Giants are pretty much dead in the water. :)

gvls78
December 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Yep, but they couldn't do it before at home. I think the Skins will prevail.
At least the Giants are pretty much dead in the water. :)

Thank goodness the giants are for sure out! Cowboys are a much better road team this year than home team for whatever reason. I fully expect the boys to roll up there and put the boot to ass on the redskins and RG3.

xzochye
December 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I fully expect the boys to roll up there and put the boot to ass on the redskins and RG3.

Not going to happen! It would be awesome if the Redskins make it to the playoffs and the Superbowl.

gvls78
December 24th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Not going to happen! It would be awesome if the Redskins make it to the playoffs and the Superbowl.
Not for me lol!!! I'm a Cowboys fan!! I hate the Redskins. Always have always will!

sojourner truth
December 24th, 2012, 1:45 PM
It all depends on "which" Cowboys showup.

The confident competent ones, or the team that's been playing this year.

CenTexDave
December 24th, 2012, 2:14 PM
Skins should win it. Redskins' Stadium will be rocking, and RGIII will put an exclamation point on his season and Rookie of the Year.

cnjbond
December 24th, 2012, 3:00 PM
Thank goodness the giants are for sure out! Cowboys are a much better road team this year than home team for whatever reason. I fully expect the boys to roll up there and put the boot to ass on the redskins and RG3.

I agree, I think the Cowboys have had the worst record at home among the other NFL teams since they've been playing in Jerry's New Big Top!

CenTexDave
December 24th, 2012, 6:34 PM
Come on, people. Think "RG3, RG3". :))