PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys game today

cityboy
December 16th, 2012, 5:07 PM
Disgusting to see the Dallas Cowboys player, who drunkenly killed a teammate, on the sideline for today's game, laughing it up and enjoying the game. Not only should he be hanging his head somewhere in shame, he should also be suspended and certainly not at the game ....

xzochye
December 16th, 2012, 5:10 PM
Disgusting to see the Dallas Cowboys player, who drunkenly killed a teammate, on the sideline for today's game, laughing it up and enjoying the game. Not only should he be hanging his head somewhere in shame, he should also be suspended and certainly not at the game ....

I agree.

kantwin
December 16th, 2012, 5:14 PM

Absolutely. Utterly disgraceful.

cnjbond
December 16th, 2012, 6:57 PM
What a big win today! I have never seen a team waste so many opportunities and still pull out a 'W'! Defense and Special Teams stepped up big time...they might just be a dangerous team if they can get everything clicking at the same time, perhaps this years Miracle Giants?!!!!! :)

CenTexDave
December 16th, 2012, 7:30 PM
They get New Orleans next week, then finish going to Washington.
The Skins didn't miss a beat today with RG3 out, and the Giants got blown out (:))).
The boys control their own destiny. At least they are still in it.

cnjbond
December 17th, 2012, 5:53 PM
I hope this report from JJ is true, I would really hate to think that they didn't think there would've been repercussions for having Brent on the sidelines:

the-story-behind-josh-brents-sideline-appearance-during-cowboys-game (http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2012/12/the-story-behind-jose-brents-sideline-appearance-during-cowboys-game.html/)

CenTexDave
December 17th, 2012, 6:57 PM
I find it hard to believe that at least Garrett didn't know about it.
They can support all they want, but the bottom line is he will probably end up being charged with a DUI leading to a death.

xzochye
December 17th, 2012, 7:22 PM
I find it hard to believe that at least Garrett didn't know about it.
They can support all they want, but the bottom line is he will probably end up being charged with a DUI leading to a death.

All I can say is that Brown's mom is a better person than I am. I don't think I could have forgiven Brent, at least not this soon.

Night Owl
December 17th, 2012, 8:16 PM
I guess the guy should bury his head under the covers and never come out. From what I have read he is devistated by what happened. A person cannot walk around for months/years because he made a mistake.

CenTexDave
December 17th, 2012, 9:00 PM
I'm just waiting for the Cowboys to throw him under the bus.

Rick
December 18th, 2012, 4:33 AM
Not in any way defending the drunk driver, but shouldn't the person getting into the car with the intoxicated person be even the least bit responsible for his actions? My guess is, this wasn't the first time these two friends went for a night on the town.

There were two people who could have stopped this tragedy. Neither did.

cityboy
December 18th, 2012, 6:31 AM
I guess the guy should bury his head under the covers and never come out. From what I have read he is devistated by what happened. A person cannot walk around for months/years because he made a mistake. He should not be seen on national television laughing with his teammates ...

Ludwig
December 18th, 2012, 7:13 AM
Not in any way defending the drunk driver, but shouldn't the person getting into the car with the intoxicated person be even the least bit responsible for his actions? My guess is, this wasn't the first time these two friends went for a night on the town.

There were two people who could have stopped this tragedy. Neither did.

Perhaps the corps was more pickled than the driver.

Ludwig
December 18th, 2012, 7:14 AM
He should not be seen on national television laughing with his teammates ...

Blame the network for that vision.