PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame

CenTexDave
November 25th, 2012, 8:23 AM
Anybody else watch the Notre Dame - Southern Cal game last night? Or was everyone watching Johnny Football and A&M roll Missouri? :))
I was not impressed at all with the Irish. USC played without their All-American QB who was hurt. A redshirt freshman making his first college start played well at times but made a few freshman mistakes which cost them the game.
They were still in it to the end.
Everyone says they played a tough schedule - yeah, Michigan State was in the Top 10 at the time. Where are they now? Oklahoma was in the Top 10 at the time. They have proven to be nothing but on again, off again, and have no defense at all. They beat the teams that were ranked at the time, but struggled against the likes of BYU, Boston College and Pitt.
I think there are 4 or 5 teams around that could handle them easily - Georgia, Bama, Ohio State, Oregon, maybe even Florida.
If that is the best Notre Dame can do, Bama is gonna roll them big time.

kantwin
November 25th, 2012, 8:31 AM
I watched the ND - USC game. Thought it was a good game.
The freshman QB had some great throws. A couple of them should have been caught, if the receiver would have had his head in the game.
The goal line game play by USC towards the end of the game did it in for them. Bad execution and clock management.

CenTexDave
November 25th, 2012, 8:58 AM
I know. First and goal and didn't get squat.
I'd like to see ND's defense and how they would handle Johnny Football and A&M.