PDA

View Full Version : Roos tonight

gvls78
October 5th, 2012, 9:19 PM
Killeen up 21-7 over Heights in the third qtr.

gvls78
October 5th, 2012, 9:21 PM
Touchdown Killeen.28-7

Texas Immigrant
October 5th, 2012, 9:21 PM
Did you see the cute little Kangarettes during the pre-game show? One of those little princesses were mine. I can't believe what they charge for High School Football. Ridiculous. I guess they have to pay for all the fancy stuff at Leo Buckley somehow.

Night Owl
October 5th, 2012, 9:50 PM
Why should citizens in KISD pay to see football. I think we pay enough already.

xzochye
October 5th, 2012, 9:52 PM

Because citizens in every city pay to see football. :doh

siamcat
October 5th, 2012, 11:29 PM

If you like football, you pay to watch it and support the teams.

Go Roos!

corgifan
October 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Did you see the cute little Kangarettes during the pre-game show? One of those little princesses were mine. I can't believe what they charge for High School Football. Ridiculous. I guess they have to pay for all the fancy stuff at Leo Buckley somehow.
The Kangarettes and the Crimson Belles are both wonderful. Was the pregame show the one with the elementary aged girls who went to Kangarette Camp?
Several of the Belles used to be students of mine. All sweet and motivated!
(Love the Ellison Emeralds, too! From what I've seen they have the best and most polished routine. I haven't seen the Shoemaker squad, but I'm confident that they're great also!)

CenTexDave
October 6th, 2012, 1:05 PM
Then you haven't seen Cove's Copperettes or cheerleaders. National champions twice.

corgifan
October 6th, 2012, 1:50 PM
Nope, haven't seen them.

kantwin
October 6th, 2012, 3:45 PM
Then you haven't seen Cove's Copperettes or cheerleaders. National champions twice.

Ya know, the way you brag about cove school programs, I swear you must have fathered half the football team and at least one or two of the Copperettes. :)

Iteachtoo
October 6th, 2012, 7:48 PM
The Ellison Emeralds and the Killeen Kangarettes have both won many National titles too. I know, my daughter was a Kangarette when they did. So there, Mr. Cove bragger!!:) I do not know about the Crimson Belles or the Silver Stars

CenTexDave
October 7th, 2012, 7:25 AM
Hahahaha - too bad your team lost. :)):)):))