PDA

View Full Version : Medical Equipment Provider

mac
August 4th, 2012, 2:25 PM
Does anyone know if there's a place in town, or CC or HH, that sells medical equipment such as walkers, rollators, wheel chairs and the like? Apparently Don's medical over on Dover has went out of business.....mac

xzochye
August 4th, 2012, 2:29 PM
Not sure if it is still there but what about that place across the street from Ellison?

Ludwig
August 4th, 2012, 2:46 PM
Try these. I don't know how current the info is though.

TOTAL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
5105 S Fort Hood St, Killeen, TX 76542

Priority Medical Supplies
213 E Avenue C, Killeen, TX 76541

Professional Medical
1300 W Stan Schlueter Loop # 300, Killeen, TX

Metroplex Medical Equipment
1002 E Elms Rd # 102, Killeen, TX 76542

Family Care Home Health
581 Pan American Dr # 3, Harker Heights, TX 76548

Wilbea Medical Equipment
7403 S Interstate 35, Belton, TX 76513

Gramps
August 4th, 2012, 2:47 PM
That's Metroplex Medical Equipment. It's in the strip mall across Elms Road from Ellison.

Not sure if it is still there but what about that place across the street from Ellison?

IronErnin
August 4th, 2012, 5:39 PM
The Don's Medical shop in Killeen was a satellite of Don's in Temple, across the street from the VA, I believe.

Also, if you have a need for anything of an adaptive nature, post it here or PM me. I regularly receive several magazines and mail order catalogs that carry all manner of items. Just let me know for what you're looking and I'll try to get back to you with complete ordering info.

Grammar Rules
August 6th, 2012, 8:40 PM
Garage sales and the classified section of the local papers are also good sources, and Craigslist if you have the time. We bought a beautiful, like new, wheelchair from our elderly neighbor (back when we had neighbors before we moved to the forest) for $50, and when my dad needed it we were ready.