PDA

View Full Version : The Olympics or last years top 25 NCAA football Games I have DVR'd

onetime
July 31st, 2012, 8:22 PM
I was watching swimming and gymnastics and after about five minutes I began to think, who cares, I mean I hope the US wins but, unless it is basketball or track is there anyone else watching? I can watch Missy do the butterfly freestyle backstroke and synchronized diving, but in the back of my mind I am like RG3 is playing OU right now I mean last year and I can watch it for the first i mean third time and I turn. It is odd that I see as much of RG3 on the olympic commercials as I do on the top 25 games, get out of the limelight pal he has more commercials then payton manning, and that is an impossible feat.

siamcat
August 1st, 2012, 6:00 PM
Yes, people are watching.

The woman's team rocked in gymnastics last night and I was hanging on to my seat.
The womans volleyball team had a tight match against the chinese today and won. Yeah!!! We've got the first diving medals in years. Missy won a gold, 10 minutes after swimming a semi-final event.
It's exciting to watch and I love it.
Now when they show basketball with all the pro-players I won't be watching.

CenTexDave
August 2nd, 2012, 4:44 PM
Phelps won gold in the 200M IM. Beat out Lochte. 16 total gold medals for him. Incredible.
And we have taken the lead in overall medals.

kantwin
August 2nd, 2012, 6:24 PM
Sounds like the Army...

onetime
August 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Centex your telling me that if Copperas Cove is playing game 1 of the season, or if redskins training camp is in Cove your not going to watch that instead?

Night Owl
August 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM
............................:doh.................. ......................:doh........................ .......................:doh....................... .........

Does it matter? Really?

IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his butt every time he jumped. IF I had a million dollars would I be on CTT? IF, IF, IF!!! If there were no idiots on CTT I wouldn't have to use the :doh!!!!

onetime
August 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
............................:doh.................. ......................:doh........................ .......................:doh....................... .........

Does it matter? Really?

IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his butt every time he jumped. IF I had a million dollars would I be on CTT? IF, IF, IF!!! If there were no idiots on CTT I wouldn't have to use the :doh!!!!

Pretty funny night buzzard pretty funny

Night Owl
August 3rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
You are very welcome. Anytime!!!!:)

CenTexDave
August 3rd, 2012, 5:48 PM
Centex your telling me that if Copperas Cove is playing game 1 of the season, or if redskins training camp is in Cove your not going to watch that instead?

Don't know much about how Cove's Dawgs might do this year. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs, and then their usual one and done.
Redskins? Sure I'm interested in how he does. I've known that kid since he was in junior high, and he's been to my house dozens of times.
The Olympics will be over in two weeks. Then bring on football!!