PDA

View Full Version : Texas Thunder Speedway!!!

harleygirl
July 25th, 2012, 3:29 PM
TTS is proud to announce that we are having a military appreciation night! It will be Saturday, August 4th!! Show your military id and get in FREE!!!!So tell your friends and come and enjoy an exciting night of racing!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

for more info go to texasthunder.com

mac
July 25th, 2012, 6:23 PM
well, i'll be there anyway but i think that's active duty only, harley, that's what the announcer said. i thought at the time he must be dead wrong because surely it would be for dependents too but i asked the folks sittin' 'round me and they said he definitly said active duty military.....mac

TTS is proud to announce that we are having a military appreciation night! It will be Saturday, August 4th!! Show your military id and get in FREE!!!!So tell your friends and come and enjoy an exciting night of racing!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

for more info go to texasthunder.com

harleygirl
July 26th, 2012, 9:27 AM
oh ok, i did not know you went to the track do you go every weekend?

mac
July 26th, 2012, 9:40 AM
no, not EVERY week end, but quite a bit. obviously if cup racing is on saturday i don't go out there........mac

oh ok, i did not know you went to the track do you go every weekend?

harleygirl
July 26th, 2012, 9:52 AM
I enjoy it we go every weekend because my husband drives the 7c i-stock, he is starting to get the hang of the dry slick track

harleygirl
August 2nd, 2012, 3:35 PM