PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ford: Oral Surgery

Texas Immigrant
June 20th, 2012, 9:23 PM
http://www.centexoms.com/

I went here today because I had to have a tooth pulled. I HATE going to dentists, I mean the kind of feeling where your blood pressure goes up, you start shaking and can't breathe while you're sitting in the exam chair kind of hate. It was even more elevated today because I knew what he had to do.

I must say, that the tech that helped put me to ease as best as she could. Dr. Ford was very friendly, funny, and excellent at what he does. He was joking with me and doing a pretty good job of calming me down as well. He even called me at home tonight to make sure I was okay. I HIGHLY recommend this office for any oral surgery type appointments you might need.

sojourner truth
June 20th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Dr. Ford did one of my root canals...He is the best dentist with a needle I have ever had. My regular dentist and he have a contes for who the best lidocaine shhoter is...Dr Ford wins hands down. 5 Years on the root canal and still good to go.

mac
June 21st, 2012, 11:06 AM
couldn't agree more. he's absolutely the best at giving shots of any dentist i've ever seen and i've seen quite a few of them. the other dr. ford, the one in hh, ain't all that bad either but no one matches the one up there in the plaza......mac

Dr. Ford did one of my root canals...He is the best dentist with a needle I have ever had. My regular dentist and he have a contes for who the best lidocaine shhoter is...Dr Ford wins hands down. 5 Years on the root canal and still good to go.

Firecracker
June 22nd, 2012, 6:54 PM
I agree he is very good at what he does! I felt exactly the same way when he took care of my then 14 old son, it is good to hear that six years later he is still just as great to you as he was to my son. He gets an A+ from me!

mac
June 22nd, 2012, 7:06 PM
ain't no doubt about it, he's real good. he must not be doin' so well, now, though as he was if he's reduced to pullin' teeth for a livin' again. he was way above that level of dentistry.....actually, he's not even a dentist, he's something higher than that, any way, too bad to see him pullin' teeth again....prob'ly lose him here pretty soon...with all the degrees he has he can do way better than that.....mac

I agree he is very good at what he does! I felt exactly the same way when he took care of my then 14 old son, it is good to hear that six years later he is still just as great to you as he was to my son. He gets an A+ from me!

jack
June 24th, 2012, 10:40 AM
oral surgeon and a quality man. He does many fine things under the radar to help people

lovetoread
July 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM
He is great. When my son was twelve he broke his from tooth. Even though he got treatment he got an abcess and ended up with two tooth canals. We call Dr. Ford emergency number on the fourth of July. He called back from his vacation. As much work as my son has had on that tooth he does not have a fear of dentists.

Ang
July 19th, 2012, 3:39 PM
Good to hear this...he will soon be doing my root canal.

mac
July 19th, 2012, 6:56 PM
there are 2 dr. fords dentist types, 1 in HH, and 1 in killeen up at the plaza......mac

lovetoread
July 20th, 2012, 9:56 PM
I used the Dr. Ford in Killeen and my friend used Dr. Ford in H.H. Good doctors both of them.

prideworks
July 26th, 2012, 5:58 AM

This is one fine oral surgeon. I had an abcessed molar and my regular dentist sent me to Dr. Ford at HH Plaza. He got behind my chair, reached over and pulled the tooth with one yank. Turns out the roots were curved and thats why Dr. Stephens sent me to him. Man must press 200 lbs plus, he's got some strong arms!

Texas Immigrant
July 26th, 2012, 8:33 AM
I agree. I love his chair side manner (can't be bedside because you're not in a bed) :)

FieryPrincess
July 28th, 2012, 12:02 AM
I have a lot of respect for Dr Ford (HH). He did a great job on me and then called to check on me that night.

I remember thinking at the time: "This is what a good doctor ought to be!"

Ang
July 28th, 2012, 7:09 PM
Oh Yes, He did my root canal on Wed. Job Well Done...I'm impressed!