PDA

View Full Version : Found: Female Chow by the Mall

poundpup
April 21st, 2012, 5:49 AM
This chow was found in the Killeen Mall parking lot last night (Friday, April 20). The lady who is keeping her until animal control opens says on Facebook:

I set her up in my (non-cluttered and clean) garage with a bed, blankets, food, water, etc because I did not want to expose her to my dogs without knowing her shot history. She is very sweet and friendly. She knows sit, walks well on a leash, takes food gently, doesn't mind grooming, likes pets, and enjoys cheese.

She has the classic purple tongue. She is an adult, but does not seem to be a senior, nor does she exhibit any signs of being sick or injured. She is a bit on the skinny side, but she eats and drinks normally.

I had planned to give her a bath, but a boy who was petting her right after I caught her said he saw a flea on her -- so I thought a flea/tick treatment might do her more good. She has been treated with Pet Armor, so if anyone ends up with her she should not receive another flea/tick treatment for at least 30 days.

There are more pictures here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151542278995338.842818.687560337&type=1&l=8288b98936