PDA

View Full Version : Four dogs need a home

pushup
April 19th, 2012, 9:26 PM
I have four dogs that need a home. With a new baby on the way along with our demanding jobs, we feel like our dogs deserve better. Three of them are mini-schnauzers and we have one mutt. We pair them off or split them up as needed. All are potty trained and fixed.

Our three schnauzers:
Maddie is an adorable dog and is friendly with other dogs and people. She is very playful and the a good problem solver. She's about 15 pounds. She has a white face with black fur and white "socks."

Ralphie is awesome. Very energetic and loyal. He is very well-behaved and loves people. He gets along great with other animals. He slightly bigger than Maddie. He is salt and pepper with some brown mixed in.

Percy is our runt. While not as energetic, he loves to cuddle with you on the couch. He can stay there for hours laying next to you. He is about 10 pounds. He's all black except for a white patch around on his chest.

Molly is our mutt. She part schnauzer, part dachsund, and part something else (she's twice as big as Ralphie.) She is very sweet and loves to give kisses. She does get along with other dogs and has loves people, especially men. She ways about 35 lbs. and is all black. She loves kids.

These dogs do mean a lot to me and I would love to find them a good home where they will be loved and taken care of. Please leave a post if you are interested and I'll be in touch.

siamcat
April 19th, 2012, 9:34 PM
Wish I could help, good luck placing them.

Texas Immigrant
April 19th, 2012, 9:35 PM
We're all full up on animals, but they sound like great dogs.

Ludwig
April 19th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Posted your request on my Facebook page. I'll let you know if I get any hits.

engteach64
April 20th, 2012, 2:36 PM
Sorry, three beagles, and a grandchild on the way. We are also full up. Good luck finding them homes.

mac
April 20th, 2012, 4:38 PM
are the momma and poppa mini schnauzers registered with the akc? if not, are the mom and poppa mini schnauzers on site? i may be interested in the runt.....mac

Sorry, three beagles, and a grandchild on the way. We are also full up. Good luck finding them homes.

2old2teach
April 27th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Do you still have any of these dogs? I have a friend looking