PDA

View Full Version : Yea! Cowboy's trade Romo to get RG3.

dawglover
March 12th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Can you believe it, the Cowboys out bid the Redskins to draft Griffin? Neither can I. Sorry guys. Just wishful thinking.:)):))

Night Owl
March 12th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Romo is an above average quarterback. If the defense did their job the Cowboys would have already made the SB with Romo.

dawglover
March 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Romo is an above average quarterback.
Every other week.:))

onetime
March 12th, 2012, 2:04 PM
I'm telling you Sign manning and trade romo for a couple of draft picks. A 2nd and third round pick. Draft some defensive backs and an offensive lineman with that money and sign an lb out of free agency. Get rid of Romo

kantwin
March 12th, 2012, 2:18 PM
Dawglover is completely obsessed with RG3.
Dawglover needs to see a doctor about that.
It's worrisome.

RockinRita
March 12th, 2012, 2:52 PM
Romo is an above average quarterback. If the defense did their job the Cowboys would have already made the SB with Romo.

What??? Romo is above average? Have you ever watched him play? He is the choke master. That boy couldn't win an important game if his life depended on it. It's easy to blame the defense or the offensive line. No one wants to talk about the real problem...the owner/wannabe coach. If Jerry Jones would let the Scouts and the Coaches do their job they might win a game or two. Jerry, pay the bills, build the big stadium (which I think he built to compensate for a small part of his anatomy), and hire a real coaching staff. He only hires YES men to coach his teams, THAT my friend is why they don't win. Dump Romo and get a real quaterback! Still respect you NO.

Night Owl
March 12th, 2012, 3:00 PM
We will have to agree to disagree. Romo is a good quarterback that 70% of the league would love to have. Why would anyone roll the dice for Manning? That is just silly.

Romo can't kick the ball, play defense and run the Offense. Those type players aren't around any longer. The only group that chokes on the field is the kicker and the Defense.

RockinRita
March 12th, 2012, 3:08 PM
Night Owl sugar, I wouldn't sign Manning either. My post was not pro-Manning but more anti-Romo. http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana099.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)

Night Owl
March 12th, 2012, 3:41 PM
As you can tell I'm pro-Romo. He is a good quarterback and with the right team surrounding him would become one of the elites. He can put up 40 a game and the defense would give up 50. And how many games did the kicker lose last year?

RockinRita
March 12th, 2012, 4:20 PM
As you can tell I'm pro-Romo. He is a good quarterback and with the right team surrounding him would become one of the elites. He can put up 40 a game and the defense would give up 50. And how many games did the kicker lose last year?

The kicker should not be put in the position to win or lose the game. Those little fellas aren't paid enough for that kind of stress.

kantwin
March 12th, 2012, 5:43 PM
Mule muffins.
They are paid quite handsomely for just kicking a ball.
Hardly ever see any grass stains on their uniforms.

cityboy
March 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Physically, Romo is a good quarterback. He just doesn't have the heart of a winner ...

Night Owl
March 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Please define what is a heart of a winner.:doh

circle_c
March 13th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I think he means that little bit of extra oomph to get the job done. Some time that doesn't help much when you spend a lot of your playing time on the ground. No receivers no defense.

xzochye
March 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM
The kicker should not be put in the position to win or lose the game. Those little fellas aren't paid enough for that kind of stress.

Those little fellas are paid a helluva lot more than any of them should be paid. I would love to have a small fraction of their pay!

cityboy
March 13th, 2012, 1:16 PM
Please define what is a heart of a winner.:doh Courage, fearlessness, bravery, determination, leadership. Romo doesn't have any of that. He is a pussycat. A very, very rich pussycat ...

Night Owl
March 13th, 2012, 1:33 PM
I think he has all of those. If not, he would have sat out the last game of last season.

dawglover
March 13th, 2012, 3:22 PM
Dawglover is completely obsessed with RG3.
Dawglover needs to see a doctor about that.
It's worrisome.

Come to Cove. The whole city has the RG3 fever and none of us want to be treated for it, not even the doctors. :)

dawglover
March 13th, 2012, 3:26 PM
Night Owl sugar, I wouldn't sign Manning either. My post was not pro-Manning but more anti-Romo. http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana099.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)

Exactly. Now RG3, that would be entirely different. Draft and sign him now.

dawglover
March 13th, 2012, 3:28 PM
Those little fellas are paid a helluva lot more than any of them should be paid. I would love to have a small fraction of their pay!
You already get a SMALL fraction of it. You get teachers pay don't you? :)):))

dawglover
March 13th, 2012, 3:29 PM
Courage, fearlessness, bravery, determination, leadership. Romo doesn't have any of that. He is a pussycat. A very, very rich pussycat ...

..who likes pussy ...cats.:)

xzochye
March 13th, 2012, 5:12 PM
You already get a SMALL fraction of it. You get teachers pay don't you? :)):))

I said a small fraction. Right now I get a miniscule fraction of it.:-)

kantwin
March 13th, 2012, 6:12 PM
Come to Cove. The whole city has the RG3 fever and none of us want to be treated for it, not even the doctors. :)
Mmmm, no. I like Alabama much better.

CenTexDave
March 15th, 2012, 4:23 AM
I think he means that little bit of extra oomph to get the job done. Some time that doesn't help much when you spend a lot of your playing time on the ground. No receivers no defense.
"No receivers"????????????????????????????????????????????? Who the hell is Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Miles Austin and the others? Cowboys have good receivers. Agreed their OL sucks.