PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest New Medicines Of Our Times - A cure for Cancer?

dawglover
March 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM
The Greatest New Medicines Of Our Times - A Cure for Cancer?

Just posting. Don't get ticked at me if you don't believe it. If their is even a shread of proof/truth in this, then it needs to be known. Cancer is no joke. Watch, listen and decide for yourself. It may give hope to cancer victims who are dying and when nothing else seems to work. I do NOT endorse this. i just wonder about it.

http://hsionlineorders.net/video/ACS...1&xco=XHSIN306
http://hsionlineorders.net/video/ACS_LP_pic_signup_OLP/?pco=LHSIN306&efo=HSIOP111221&xco=XHSIN306

Ludwig
March 6th, 2012, 1:23 PM
Yes, I wonder about it too. And then I come to the conclusion. That it' B. S. and go to another site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawglover
March 7th, 2012, 1:46 PM
Yes, I wonder about it too. And then I come to the conclusion. That it' B. S. and go to another site.

I wonder how fast you'd move on if you lost or were losing someone to cancer that doctors could not cure? I wonder if you'd be willing to try anything to save the life of someone you loved if nothing else was working?

Ludwig
March 7th, 2012, 2:31 PM
I wonder how fast you'd move on if you lost or were losing someone to cancer that doctors could not cure? I wonder if you'd be willing to try anything to save the life of someone you loved if nothing else was working?

You need not go there, my friend. I lost my brother to cancer.

mac
March 7th, 2012, 3:18 PM
and i lost 2 uncles and am in the process of losing a 3rd. i'm very, actually sickenly, disgusted at all the quacks out there who are out to make a quick buck at the esxpense of other peoples lives and hope. these folks that do that are absolutely horrible! i did not click on the link but kind of s'pect i've seen tons and tons of video and literature promising a cure for cancer.......the persons who discovers a cure for cancer will be a gazillionaire! and would certainly, with great fanfare, make announcement that you would not be able to miss even if you wanted to.....mac

You need not go there, my friend. I lost my brother to cancer.

xzochye
March 7th, 2012, 3:56 PM
and i lost 2 uncles and am in the process of losing a 3rd. i'm very, actually sickenly, disgusted at all the quacks out there who are out to make a quick buck at the esxpense of other peoples lives and hope. these folks that do that are absolutely horrible! i did not click on the link but kind of s'pect i've seen tons and tons of video and literature promising a cure for cancer.......the persons who discovers a cure for cancer will be a gazillionaire! and would certainly, with great fanfare, make announcement that you would not be able to miss even if you wanted to.....mac

I agree. It is places like this (the link) that pray on people that are desperate to save a loved one. Horrible people.

dawglover
March 7th, 2012, 4:59 PM
I agree. It is places like this (the link) that pray on people that are desperate to save a loved one. Horrible people.

Unless it works. I know the anguish of cancer in a personal way that is to hard to express. I would have done anything, anything at all to include dying myself if it could have saved my loved one. I'm still mot over it and doubt that I ever will be. I don't know if this is any good at all but it did sound promising bassed on qualified medical testing.

mac
March 7th, 2012, 6:18 PM
follow the money, dawg, follow the money......mac

Unless it works. I know the anguish of cancer in a personal way that is to hard to express. I would have done anything, anything at all to include dying myself if it could have saved my loved one. I'm still mot over it and doubt that I ever will be. I don't know if this is any good at all but it did sound promising bassed on qualified medical testing.

FieryPrincess
March 11th, 2012, 5:25 PM
Quacks come in all forms. I have a friend who had a lump that she kept trying to get diagnosed. She was told repeatedly that it was just a muscle knot. It wasn't diagnosed as the breast cancer it was until it was at Stage IV. Then they didn't even want to try to do much to help her except send her home to die over the summer.

She chose to fight in non-traditional ways and is still alive three years later, but the quality of life will never be the same.