PDA

View Full Version : Found Puppy

SAgirl
February 12th, 2012, 11:24 AM
My daughter found a puppy off of Chaparral Friday. We think he's blue heeler mix. No luck finding owners so far. He's very friendly and gets along with our other dogs, but we have no room for him or time to train. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting. Second Chance is not taking puppies and he is not micro-chipped.

mac
February 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
well, he's definitly got a lot of heeler in him but my goodness.....where did those ears come from?.....mac

spedkiddos
February 12th, 2012, 12:01 PM
AHHHH... We had a blue heeler that was a great dog! Zero had the big radar ears too... I wish we were able to take him in, but we are at our limit. I hope you are able to find him a good home, they are very loyal dogs!

poundpup
February 12th, 2012, 4:26 PM
Centex is full to the hilt, they can't take (or afford) another animal. Until a good 20/30 dogs and at least 20 cats are adopted out, there is no room at the inn.

You may want to try Williamson County Humane Society (http://www.hswc.net). They have a wonderful adoption program and have a much larger capacity than Centex, it seems.

ItsMe
February 12th, 2012, 4:35 PM
My daughter found a puppy off of Chaparral Friday. We think he's blue heeler mix. No luck finding owners so far. He's very friendly and gets along with our other dogs, but we have no room for him or time to train. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting. Second Chance is not taking puppies and he is not micro-chipped.
OMG...how cuuuuuute!!!!

ItsMe
February 12th, 2012, 4:38 PM
well, he's definitly got a lot of heeler in him but my goodness.....where did those ears come from?.....mac

He's part Mogwi! 2301

SAgirl
February 22nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Puppy has found a new home in College Station. Gig 'em

Night Owl
February 22nd, 2012, 4:16 PM
He looks like an Aggie dog. Look at them ears, gotta be an Aggie dog!!!!:))