PDA

View Full Version : Picture section

Brian McCall
April 27th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I don't know if anyone knows this, but I just found out yesterday. There is a section where you can upload photos on this website. You can create albums to organize them too.

If you click on the Community dropdown menu at the top you can access the pictures and albums. You are allowed to upload up to 64 I think.

Rick
April 27th, 2009, 2:18 PM
Thanks for mentioning it Brian, I moved it here since it has more to do with the operation and function of the software. :thumbsup

BillK
April 28th, 2009, 5:09 AM
I don't know if anyone knows this, but I just found out yesterday. There is a section where you can upload photos on this website. You can create albums to organize them too.

If you click on the Community dropdown menu at the top you can access the pictures and albums. You are allowed to upload up to 64 I think.

Nice pictures Brian.
Bill

christine
April 28th, 2009, 5:56 AM
don't forget you can make your albums private for only your friends as well as public viewed

BillK
April 28th, 2009, 6:05 AM
don't forget you can make your albums private for only your friends as well as public viewed

Since you mentioned it, here is a cool like for those that do not already know about it:
http://skydrive.live.com/

Skydrive is a twenty five GIGA byte FREE drive that you can put your pictures on for family and friends to view. It is provided by Microsoft.

Bill