PDA

View Full Version : LOST AND FOUND Dogs and Cats

poundpup
January 5th, 2012, 7:47 PM
Hello all,

There are a few found dogs and cat listed on Facebook pages I visit.
A Great Pyrenees was found today on Trimmier. If you lost one - please message me.
If you are on Facebook, please go to the Centex Humane Society page: https://www.facebook.com/cthsKilleen?ref=mf

Many are posted there - lost and found ones

Thank you.

cuatro
January 10th, 2012, 9:59 AM
My kids found a little Chihuahua this summer in my parents neighborhood. Sweet little guy! My dad drove them all around looking for the owner, but no one claimed him. We also looked on the humane society website, but no such luck. My oldest daughter saw him, fell in love, and that sweet boy has found an awesome home! She is in college and he is with her and her 3 other roommates living the sweet life. He even has a complete wardrobe, including a rain coat, sweaters, pajamas and a KISS t-shirt! 8-; He is one lucky dog!

spedkiddos
January 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Cuatro, I wish ever lost and found puppy was as lucky as your daughters.

Texas Immigrant
January 10th, 2012, 12:50 PM
My kids found a little Chihuahua this summer in my parents neighborhood. Sweet little guy! My dad drove them all around looking for the owner, but no one claimed him. We also looked on the humane society website, but no such luck. My oldest daughter saw him, fell in love, and that sweet boy has found an awesome home! She is in college and he is with her and her 3 other roommates living the sweet life. He even has a complete wardrobe, including a rain coat, sweaters, pajamas and a KISS t-shirt! 8-; He is one lucky dog!

Bruiser from Legally Blonde immediately came to mind!