PDA

View Full Version : Milestones Approaching!!!

Rick
January 1st, 2012, 12:57 AM
We have our THREE year anniversary approaching and we need ideas on what to do to celebrate.

The Stars aren't in town until the following weekend, so we should do a dinner or lunch on the 29th, which is a Sunday.

We also are approaching our 200,000 post, so whoever posts that message, will receive a coveted CenTexTalk.com coffee cup. The "staff" will be scouring the database to determine who the winner is.

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 1:07 AM
And don't worry...I already have a mug. ;)

Rick
January 1st, 2012, 1:12 AM
A mugshot?

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 1:19 AM
A mugshot?
Oh come ON already...You KNOW that was a bogus charge....8-;

JoAnn Purser
January 1st, 2012, 6:06 PM
And don't worry...I already have a mug. ;)

What do you get if the 200,000th message is about you?

Oh and I already have a target T shirt FYI!

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 7:07 PM
What do you get if the 200,000th message is about you?

Oh and I already have a target T shirt FYI!

Rick will take you out to dinner!!!

Rick
January 1st, 2012, 7:09 PM
Why do you want to punish her?

Scarlett
January 1st, 2012, 7:14 PM
I got nothing.

xzochye
January 1st, 2012, 7:51 PM
We have our THREE year anniversary approaching and we need ideas on what to do to celebrate.

The Stars aren't in town until the following weekend, so we should do a dinner or lunch on the 29th, which is a Sunday.

We also are approaching our 200,000 post, so whoever posts that message, will receive a coveted CenTexTalk.com coffee cup. The "staff" will be scouring the database to determine who the winner is.

We should do a bbq and bonfire at someone's house that has a big green egg thingy. Do it potluck style. Create a thread and sign up for what you want to bring.

Rick
January 1st, 2012, 8:03 PM
Hmm, I wonder who has one of those. :))

Grammar Rules
January 1st, 2012, 8:47 PM
Not me. I caught the dickens here the last time I admitted to setting a bonfire.

sojourner truth
January 2nd, 2012, 4:09 PM
So THAT's what started the fire at the Governors mansion.

Grammar Rules
January 2nd, 2012, 7:03 PM
Very funny. Like most natives, I was crushed by that fire. It was a tragedy.

Night Owl
January 3rd, 2012, 8:45 AM
The last time the guy with the big greenie thing backed out on hosting his birthday party and now you want HIM to host another party. I see he still hasn't volunteered!!!!:))

Rick
January 3rd, 2012, 8:48 AM
Who would expect someone to host his own birthday party?

And, just because you weren't invited, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sort of like "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it..." :))

IronErnin
January 3rd, 2012, 8:53 AM
Maybe Rick is like the lady who wrote to Dear Abby the other day about her coworkers laying a guilt trip on her over their planned celebration of HER birthday. She prefers a small quiet celebration with her spouse and child(ren).

Night Owl
January 3rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
So now you are stating that Rick is an old woman????? Thats exactly how to make friends!!!!!:))

Rick
January 3rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
I'm more offended that he would think that I would write to Dear Abby...especially since we have all the experts here. :))