PDA

View Full Version : C'Mon Redskins

CenTexDave
December 18th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Beat the Giants today.
Cowboys took good care of business last night, but we need somebody to knock off the Giants.

xzochye
December 18th, 2011, 2:16 PM
Beat the Giants today.
Cowboys took good care of business last night, but we need somebody to knock off the Giants.

I am glad the boys won last night and I hope the Giants lose today. The only reason I am cheering the Cowboys on is because I am surprising my son next Saturday with tickets to the game as an early Christmas present. The game will be much more exciting for him if there is a chance at the playoffs.

Night Owl
December 18th, 2011, 2:54 PM
The redskins took care of business today.

CenTexDave
December 18th, 2011, 7:10 PM
Sure did. Now the Cowboys have to take care of the Eagles next.

Night Owl
December 19th, 2011, 7:23 AM
Yeppers. Beat the Eageles and then become a Giant slayer.

CenTexDave
December 19th, 2011, 8:12 AM
Giants get the Jets next. Hope they both knock each other out cold. :)

cnjbond
December 19th, 2011, 8:30 AM
I hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to come down to the final game of the season (which will be good for TV ratings). The Eagles seem to be a bit too much for Dallas to handle if they play mistake free football like they did in the first meeting where they just whooped on the Boys bad! I don't see the Giants losing to the Jets after getting embarrassed by the Redskins...but hey, I would be very happy to be wrong on all accounts and the Boys lock up the division this week.

CenTexDave
December 19th, 2011, 9:25 AM
The Jets were embarrassed yesterday also, and they are fighting for a playoff spot.
I love this time of year. :)

harleygirl
December 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I sure hope none of the 2 games left come down to a field goal lol!!!

Night Owl
December 19th, 2011, 1:11 PM
harley girl, welcome home. How are you doing? stormy has kept us up to date on the initimate details.:))

Night Owl
December 19th, 2011, 1:15 PM
If Dallas keeps it up it looks like a home game against the Falcons.

Seems like Romo almost lost the game yesterday. That fumble for a TB TD was all his fault. The coach should have pulled him and put in Staubach.:):poke:beathorse

harleygirl
December 19th, 2011, 2:33 PM
harley girl, welcome home. How are you doing? stormy has kept us up to date on the initimate details.:))

I'm doing good back at work i think stormy missed me. :)

Night Owl
December 19th, 2011, 2:46 PM
Thats not what she said. Something about liking the peace and quiet.:)

stormy
December 19th, 2011, 3:25 PM
I sure DID miss harleygirl! And, no way, Owl...the piece and quiet when I wasn't busy dern near made me go insane! :)

harleygirl
December 19th, 2011, 3:26 PM
See i told you owl lol :)

CenTexDave
December 19th, 2011, 4:11 PM
Intimate details? :))

Night Owl
December 19th, 2011, 4:15 PM
See i told you owl lol :)

She's lying!!!!:))