PDA

View Full Version : Nice call, Jason

CenTexDave
December 4th, 2011, 7:25 PM
Idiot!!!!!!!

Rick
December 4th, 2011, 7:56 PM
LOL Icing his own kicker. I never heard of that before.

I hate those cheap time-outs when opposing teams do it, but this one made me laugh out loud.

sojourner truth
December 4th, 2011, 8:11 PM
Now we really need the WTF button!!!

cnjbond
December 4th, 2011, 9:06 PM
I left with about 4min to go in the 4th quarter and the game tied to go see the latest Twilight movie with my wife thinking they would pull through with the win...the movie was terrible and apparently so was the ending of the game!

sojourner truth
December 4th, 2011, 9:22 PM
As bad as the movie was, you came out on top. At least you probably got lucky for one right decision tonight!!!

dawglover
December 11th, 2011, 1:16 PM
Idiot!!!!!!!

Excuse me sir. That would be "big f'ing idiot" to be more precise.

dawglover
December 11th, 2011, 1:18 PM
LOL Icing his own kicker. I never heard of that before.

I hate those cheap time-outs when opposing teams do it, but this one made me laugh out loud.

Laugh my ass. It almost cost me a big screen TV. My wife kept me from throwing my shoe through it I was so mad.

CenTexDave
December 11th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Wait until we see what great give-away of a game they do tonight against the Giants.

corgifan
December 11th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Watching the "Boys self destruct. One minute to go, ball on the one year line.

2nd and goal, Dallas time out. Ball on the 1.

Giants take three point lead with TD and 2 pt conversion.

Looks like CTD was spot on with his prediction.

NOT OVER YET!!! 46 yard attempt!!!

This was a pretty sick game.

gnatsum
December 12th, 2011, 12:12 AM
I like the stat that was shown on the bottom of the screen when the game ended
Games lost by the Cowboys after having a 12+ point lead in the 4th quarter, 1960-2010 = 2 (THAT goes back to the Cowboys' FIRST season)
Games lost by the Cowboys after having a 12+ point lead in the 4th quarter, THIS YEAR = 3

CenTexDave
December 12th, 2011, 4:41 AM
Any bets on whether Jason will be back next year?

CenTexDave
December 12th, 2011, 6:47 AM
Now Owl can tell us all how it wasn't Romo's fault.
Sure, Austin dropped that critical pass. Ooops, Romo overthrew him.
Sure, Romo didn't block the FG attempt. It never should have come down to that.
Typical Romo game - plays great for 3 quarters and can't put it away.
Plus this defense sucks - pure, plain and simple. Stupid penalties and constant blown coverages.

Night Owl
December 12th, 2011, 6:54 AM
Romo puts 34 on the board and its his fult the team lost. lol. Really? Anytime a team puts 34 on the board you don't point fingers at the offense. Where the hell was the "D?" Did they decide to take the evening off? Sure as hell looked like it.

You are right it never should have come to Romo having to bring the team back. This one falls on the shoulders of the defense and the coaches.

kantwin
December 12th, 2011, 6:54 AM
Did you watch the same game I did?
Romo got them into field goal range with less than a minute to go. If I recall, that means "4th quarter"...
This one goes on the defense. 2 scores late is squarely on their shoulders.
I thought it was a great back and forth game.

CenTexDave
December 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Gee, I thought that was the Cowboys I watched on NBC last night. The same game where a wide open Austin Miles is overthrown??? If that catch was made game over - end of discussion.
Yep, this "defense" of Ryan's isn't worth a damn. All we've been hearing since the beginning of the season is that it takes a while to master. Well, Ryan, the season is nearly over and it still isn't worth crap.

cnjbond
December 12th, 2011, 11:17 AM
From what little of the game I saw (because I'm in Vegas with my wife trying to have a good time but man being a Cowboy fan can make it hard) there were two big plays that if they went the other way, it's a different game. The Romo safety and T Newman dropping and I mean absolutely DROPPING a sure pick 6. That's a 9 point swing right there. Sure they screwed up royaly in other areas but those 2 are glaring! Now, back to gambling and...well the rest must stay in Vegas!!! :)

dawglover
December 12th, 2011, 1:06 PM
Wait until we see what great give-away of a game they do tonight against the Giants.

I saw it. Oh Faaauuuuukkkkk!!!