PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Doing Their Usual Meltdown

CenTexDave
November 20th, 2011, 1:38 PM
Having blown Buffalo out of the stadium last week, guess Romo and crew decided to take this week off.

Night Owl
November 20th, 2011, 7:19 PM
Nope just wanted to keep it interesting this week. Keeping fans on the edge of their seats makes for better fans.

CenTexDave
November 20th, 2011, 8:11 PM
They seemed to play down to their competition today.
But a win is a win. Now we just need the Eagles to take care of business tonight and beat the Giants.

Night Owl
November 20th, 2011, 8:26 PM
Damn it hard to root for either one of them.

CenTexDave
November 21st, 2011, 6:14 AM
But the Eagles, with Vince Young at QB, beat the Giants. Giants looked like crap.
I can smell an NFC East title coming.

Night Owl
November 21st, 2011, 7:21 AM
Lets hope so.

sojourner truth
November 21st, 2011, 8:24 AM
Damn it hard to root for either one of them.
Hey Owl, whatever you do, don't wander over to the KISD threads with any kind of criticisms about players or coaches. From reading the headlines this morning, Romo courageously led the Cowboys to a stunning overtime victory. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

CenTexDave
November 21st, 2011, 9:20 AM
"Courageously"??? What'd he do, have his shoulder broken during the game? lol
They played like crap most of the game. Were lucky to win it.

sojourner truth
November 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM
"Courageously"??? What'd he do, have his shoulder broken during the game? lol
They played like crap most of the game. Were lucky to win it.

Hey, I agree. Sure couldn't tell from reading this mornings sports new though. You'd think Tony was the second coming. Both teams looked pretty bad. Whenever Martellis Bennet is doing great things, it makes you wonder. I still don't understand why they don't go to Jason Whitten a little more. OR, have him give some of the other recievers lessons on how to hold on to the ball. The heck with i, I think I'll go to the range Friday and let off some steam. Try some of that Turkish ammo I bought.:))

harleygirl
November 21st, 2011, 12:15 PM
What a nail-biter i thought i was going to have a heart attack... i was doing my voodoo when they tried that field goal in ot i was so happy they missed it. :)

CenTexDave
November 21st, 2011, 2:12 PM
Hey, I agree. Sure couldn't tell from reading this mornings sports new though. You'd think Tony was the second coming. Both teams looked pretty bad. Whenever Martellis Bennet is doing great things, it makes you wonder. I still don't understand why they don't go to Jason Whitten a little more. OR, have him give some of the other recievers lessons on how to hold on to the ball. The heck with i, I think I'll go to the range Friday and let off some steam. Try some of that Turkish ammo I bought.:))

Oh, oh. Muslim ammo? Might go 100 yards downrange and come back at ya.

cnjbond
November 21st, 2011, 8:00 PM
I'm surprised Witten gets open at all! Everybody knows that Witten is Romo's go to guy and most teams do a good job of taking him out. That's why it's so important to establish a running game which opens up the passing lanes.

CenTexDave
November 21st, 2011, 9:00 PM
If Witten gets any slower he'll be running in reverse.

circle_c
November 23rd, 2011, 4:14 PM
Ha Ha, bless him, never thought of it that way, truly funny Dave.