PDA

View Full Version : time

pioneer
October 28th, 2011, 6:35 AM
what happened to the time stamp on the posts

Rick
October 28th, 2011, 7:24 AM
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthread.php?12856-More-Admin-Issues-(Messages-moved-from-Prof-Dev-Thread)&p=172265#post172265

Um, HS Teacher 5, I noticed you posted at 1:35 today. Were you in school? I posted the part about the test between classes this morning. Later I had a 504 meeting, passed my box on the way back to class and had a stapled set of papers that had all of my posts on them with the times during school highlighted. Thing is, she had to be on the forum at the same time or she would not have known I was on . Just want you all to be aware, Big Brother or in this case, Big Sister are watching.

I do not think I have ever tried to hide the fact of who I was. I have stated that I teach at Rancier, teach US history, and have been there a long time. Not too hard to figure me out.

A KISD administrator is using the timestamp to harass teachers. I don't have a problem with them telling teachers not to be online during the work day, but they can get their information by actually supervising.

Ludwig
October 28th, 2011, 8:05 AM
It is things like this which elevates my respect for the managers of CTT.

Night Owl
October 28th, 2011, 8:46 AM
Rick needs all of that he can get!!!!:))

circle_c
October 28th, 2011, 8:53 AM
Everyone... say Ahem!

TheOldProgrammer
October 28th, 2011, 8:55 AM
Rick needs all of that he can get!!!!:))

He's the Rodney Dangerfield of CTT... :)):)):))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGxWPtgodo

:smoke

Mestral
October 29th, 2011, 3:35 AM
It is things like this which elevates my respect for the managers of CTT.
I see Rick also found a replacement for the timestamps that allows us to see when something was posted but doesn't give little sister (my code word for snoops) near as much help.

Rick
October 29th, 2011, 4:54 AM
Ya, I am just playing around since it is the weekend and MAYBE, just MAYBE, the teachers are allowed to be online without some busy body burning up a printer trying to scare them into submission.

Grammar Rules
October 29th, 2011, 7:42 AM
I appreciate all you're doing, Rick. People who can't take the heat should, ya know, stay outta the kitchen!

Scarlett
October 29th, 2011, 8:40 AM
Or spend that time baking us all cookies. Teachers like cookies. Cookies cheer us up. People who don't like the heat should just do that. A spoonful of cookie dough might make them see the world differently. :)