PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Skins

cnjbond
September 26th, 2011, 11:18 PM
What a game!!! That was a gritty performance by Romo...I don't know HOW he hung in there with Costa making all of those bad snaps and his clueless receivers running bad routes! The defense really came through as well. Good job Boys!!!

circle_c
September 27th, 2011, 8:49 AM

harleygirl
September 27th, 2011, 1:34 PM
I wanted to just into the tv and shake Costa.. WTH was he doing?? Romo did play awsome!! This is one happy cowboy fan:))

CenTexDave
September 27th, 2011, 2:19 PM
They ran the ball well and did enough to win. Good defense. But no TD's??? Gotta step it up, Boys.

Night Owl
September 27th, 2011, 3:53 PM
What, WHAT!!!! People are jumping on the Romo band wagon when just two weeks ago they wanted to ride him out of town on a rail.

CenTexDave
September 27th, 2011, 4:06 PM
That's the way it is with the QB. Win and he played great; lose and he's a bum.
Let's see - he did well this game, so next week he's due to fall flat on his ass. :))

cnjbond
September 27th, 2011, 4:56 PM
What, WHAT!!!! People are jumping on the Romo band wagon when just two weeks ago they wanted to ride him out of town on a rail.
Nope, not jumping on the bandwagon at all, just showing you that we can compliment him when he plays well...I still don't think he's worth the price or hooplah that JJ paid for & heaps on him. If he wins a superbowl or even a few playoff games...heck, I'd settle for him stringing together a few good games without making boneheaded rookie type mistakes and my story will change!