PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather vs. Ortiz (HBO PPV)

stormy
September 19th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Did anyone else watch this fight? I was screaming at the TV at Ortiz to get his crap together and fight, then the end when he got knocked out, was just crazy. I cannot stand Mayweather!!! I hope he takes a fight with Paquiao; I think Paquiao will be the one to finally put him in his place! :bringit

mac
September 19th, 2011, 12:31 PM
just befor mayweather cold cocked him, i said to the wife......"he better get his hands up"....didn't hardly even have it out of my mouth! personally, i think he was out on his feet when mayweather got him the 2nd time but all the smart people say he was lookin' for the ref to do something to mayweather.......mac

Did anyone else watch this fight? I was screaming at the TV at Ortiz to get his crap together and fight, then the end when he got knocked out, was just crazy. I cannot stand Mayweather!!! I hope he takes a fight with Paquiao; I think Paquiao will be the one to finally put him in his place! :bringit

stormy
September 19th, 2011, 3:54 PM
And did you see how Mayweather picked a fight with Larry? Larry said if he were 50 years younger he'd kick his ass! :))

dawglover
September 22nd, 2011, 12:24 AM
Did anyone else watch this fight?

No. Too expensivie but you can watch DL and Ludwig fight tommrow at 10 pm, on Ludwigs front lawn for only 50 cents. That will be a great fight. I'm putting my money on DL. :)):))

Night Owl
September 22nd, 2011, 7:01 AM
My money is on Ludwig, he'll bring a gun.:)

Ludwig
September 22nd, 2011, 9:55 AM

"a" gun? Hell no! An arsenal!

dawglover
September 23rd, 2011, 10:24 AM

Oh sh*t! Now you tell me!:-s:-s

Night Owl
September 23rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
You should have already known.:)