PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news--Your Forum is Broke...

armyslowrdr
September 13th, 2011, 6:27 PM
NO, ONE CANNOT VIEW UNLIMITED AS A GUEST IN THE BREAKING NEWS FORUM; I GET THE SAME FRIKKIN MSSG SAYING TO LOG ON OR WHATEVER. YOU MISREPRESENT.

Seriously this forum is one of maybe two in my entire lengthy Internet use history that requires a person to be logged on to read. True, many block the pictures if not signed in.

THE BELOW GETS OLD TOO.

much :07: anyway, even tho the place is broken.

Hello armyslowrdr, you are receiving this message because we have noticed that you have not posted a message to this forum in more than 30 days.

We miss your opinion and would like to invite you to feel free to join in the discussions again.

This message will go away when you post a new message.

Rick
September 13th, 2011, 6:46 PM
Lol, sorry, I'll correct either the settings or the "misrepresentation" for the Breaking News section. :)

gwilly
October 21st, 2011, 11:17 AM
Get rid of the yellow banner

gwilly
November 21st, 2011, 7:39 PM
Adios again yellow banner

siamcat
November 21st, 2011, 7:52 PM
I'm assuming the yellow banner is if you don't post often enough, since I haven't seen it?
Just wondering, does clicking likes/etc buttons keep you active to not see the banner. If not, maybe that could be an option for our more quiet members.
Just a thought, since I am not one of the quiet ones:).

Rick
November 21st, 2011, 9:30 PM
No, they can't get over that easy. ;)

Mestral
November 22nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hello armyslowrdr, you are receiving this message because we have noticed that you have not posted a message to this forum in more than 30 days.

We miss your opinion and would like to invite you to feel free to join in the discussions again.

This message will go away when you post a new message.
Ummm, this might be another error in the software, since I cannot find 30 days in which you did not post. Is that why you included it?

Rick
November 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
August 14th -Sep 13th was 30 days so he saw that and posted and it disappeared. :)