PDA

View Full Version : Serena Loses Temper (again) and Match

corgifan
September 11th, 2011, 6:49 PM
(I meant to use only one "O" in "Loses." Really, I did.)

I barely care about this, since tennis is so danged boring to watch and I absolutely HATE the groaning and screaming that so many players feel is necessary to hit a hard forehand or backhand. HOWEVER...

I am glad that Serena got waxed today. Her tirades have gotten old. McEnroe was a jerk, Connors was a jerk, Nastase was a jerk. Has there ever been a female tennis player that is as offensive as Serena? She's like the polar opposite of her classy sister. From what I read about today's installment she wasn't quite as bad as the last time, but close, and she wouldn't let it go. Pretty bad when your home country audience boos you for bad behavior.

corgifan
September 11th, 2011, 8:23 PM
And the "B" in "Temper" is wrong, too. Long weekend.

TheOldProgrammer
September 12th, 2011, 7:16 AM
(I meant to use only one "O" in "Loses." Really, I did.)

I barely care about this, since tennis is so danged boring to watch and I absolutely HATE the groaning and screaming that so many players feel is necessary to hit a hard forehand or backhand. HOWEVER...

I am glad that Serena got waxed today. Her tirades have gotten old. McEnroe was a jerk, Connors was a jerk, Nastase was a jerk. Has there ever been a female tennis player that is as offensive as Serena? She's like the polar opposite of her classy sister. From what I read about today's installment she wasn't quite as bad as the last time, but close, and she wouldn't let it go. Pretty bad when your home country audience boos you for bad behavior.

Both have been fixed...

I agree with you about Serena... I also agree about tennis being boring to watch...watching paint dry is more entertaining.

:smoke