PDA

View Full Version : Whole Food, Fruits & Vegetables Builds Immune System

Retired Soldier
April 15th, 2009, 11:56 PM
I have been using this product for 14 years. My doctors see my lab results and ask what I am taking. I share this web site with them and they start taking it and recommend it to their patients. Check it out; www.HealthyDon.com

Night Owl
April 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I just researched and it looks like a multi-level program. Kind of like Amway.

Retired Soldier
April 21st, 2009, 12:39 AM
Manufactored in San Diego, distributed through direct sales from Memphis, Tennessee. Fantastic product as described by medical professionals in video on website. I am 73 years old and my PSA, blood pressure, and cholesterol are all under control thanks to whole food nourishment from fruits and vegetables concentrated in Juice Plus+ capsules. Cost runs $1.40 a day.

Night Owl
April 21st, 2009, 7:42 AM
I don't see your ad displayed. Are you trying to get free advertisement on the forum, which is in violation of the users agreement.

AMWAY in sheeps clothing.

JoAnn Purser
April 22nd, 2009, 9:21 AM
I don't see your ad displayed. Are you trying to get free advertisement on the forum, which is in violation of the users agreement.

AMWAY in sheeps clothing.

I would like diet/lifestyle recommendations not a sales pitch/product.

JoAnn

FieryPrincess
April 22nd, 2009, 8:38 PM
oooh...

I would love to see a Whole Foods or something move here!

Retired Soldier
May 14th, 2009, 7:26 PM
I found it, I have been taking it for 14 years, all my family takes it, and I tell all my friends about it. I identified this web site when I signed up for membership on CenTexTalk.com. If you are not interested in a great whole food product that builds your immune system to fight chronic diseases then don't click on www.HealthyDon.com.

CenTexDave
May 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks, we won't.

Retired Soldier
June 13th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Just watch the video on the web page. This is a great product and your health is worth the time to evaluate this scientific information.:thumbsup