PDA

View Full Version : your help is needed

The321
June 20th, 2011, 9:54 AM
I know of a woman who left her large female dog that sports a thick coat in her back yard 24/7 since the 22ed of May. I called animal control to see if they would take the dog and charge the dog owner. They would not. She not only left the dog outside in the 100 degree heat but she left the state to new york with no plans of returning. So as I see it this woman can get away with what ever she wants when it comes to enforcement of the laws.

so Im asking you to help me with this subject. who on here is willing to called the orange county animal control and report this in-justice? I can give you all the information you need to report her. I have the address her name and the dogs name. Now keep in mind when I reported it the lady "and i use that word loosly" across the street came out and said oh im feeding the dog. thats all fine and dandy but to leave to dog out 24/7 in this florida heat is uncalled for and the dog owner should face charges.

Here is the number to orange county Fl animal control
407 836-3111
The address is as follows
2875 Grand bend Ct
Orlando fl.

The dog owners name is Kerry Allaire
the dogs name is Maggie
this dog has been in the back yard 24/7 since the 22ed of May.

Thanks

Rick
June 20th, 2011, 4:32 PM
I moved this here in case someone has any ideas how to help. I think it would be difficult to report something that I have not seen. Others may feel the same way.

I hope someone helps you. You obviously care.

sallydee13
June 20th, 2011, 4:49 PM
http://www.ohs-spca.org/
Orlando Facility
2727 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839
(Across from new Millenia Mall)
P) 407-351-SPCA (7722) F) 407-352-2070

I suggest you contact the Humane Society (information above). IMO, This is animal cruelty.
Under FAQs they include this information,
To whom do I report suspected cases of animal abuse or neglect?
You can call our Cruelty line at 407-351-7722, extension 275 or you may e-mail your concern to Juan@OrlandoPets.org. Hopefully, SPCA will be able to assist you. It is difficult to report a situation based on second hand information. Please give us an update on CTT.