PDA

View Full Version : pet urine kills!

spedkiddos
June 9th, 2011, 1:24 AM
I have a large puppy, Cane, that drinks A LOT, which in turn makes her pee A LOT! We recently laid new sod, but her urine is killing spots in it already. I was looking online and found a couple of different products, that may help with the grass dying off. One is Green Um giant, for giant breeds, there is also one called GrassSaver. Has anyone used either of the products, or have a suggestion on what I can use or do? Also, has anyone tried the Forbid or Nixit to help keep a dog from eating cat crap? Cane has a NASTY / BAD habit of trying to get into the cat's litter box, to eat their poop.

joyohjoy
June 9th, 2011, 9:20 AM
One of our dogs liked to get in the litter box. We solved the problem by putting the litter box up high. Cats can jump high and it was not a problem after that. Better have a urine test done to make sure she doesn't have an infection.

Imagine
June 14th, 2011, 5:45 PM
I have a dog that likes to eat his poop too (like he NEVER gets goodies); then he wants to lay his head next to mine on the pillow. YECH! Good think I love the mutt.

SunDevil
June 14th, 2011, 9:02 PM
KVC taught me a trick with that when our dog was a puppy and doing that same thing. Add some pineapple to their food and they'll stop eating the poop. Worked immediately for our dog.

FieryPrincess
June 14th, 2011, 9:30 PM
Think it will work on cat poop? Our dogs think cat poop is a treat.

xzochye
June 14th, 2011, 9:32 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing!