PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Cheap Cheap Lawncare!

xzochye
June 8th, 2011, 9:25 PM
Hey guys,

My son is 14 and trying to start his own little mowing service :) If you are interested in having your front and back yard mowed by him please let me know. He is only charging $12. I am more than happy to bring him to your house and he can bring our mower or he can use yours (we will bring the gas). Sorry, he doesn't know how to weed eat yet but I told him I would teach him how to in the next couple of weeks.

Also, he wanted me to ask you guys if you had any other job ideas for him. He is starting high school this coming up year and he wants to be able to buy the clothes that he wants, that mom says are to expensive :), and have money to do things with friends once in awhile.

Just a little info about him to butter you up.....lolo:-) He is involved in all sports in and outside of school, he is a member on the National Junior Honors Society, this year he was president of the student council, and he has been a member of the Young Marines for 7 years. (Sorry had to brag just a little!)

ithoughtso
June 8th, 2011, 9:55 PM
It is nice to hear a parent brag on a deserving child. I wish him tons of luck this summer in his grass cutting job. Thank you for teaching him right and helping him help himself.

CenTexDave
June 8th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I live in Cove. If he'll cut my grass for $12 he will have a permanent job. lol
Warning - big yard, 3/4 acre.

Scarlett
June 29th, 2011, 8:45 PM
Ok...her son is here right now working on my yard. He has been hard at it for 2 hours now...and I can't believe what an amazing job he is doing.

I am officially highly recommending this kid to anyone who wants someone else to mow and trim their yard.

Needless to say...I will be paying him more than $12 and he will become a regular around here!!!!

YAY!

xzochye
June 29th, 2011, 9:52 PM
HaHa He thought your little quote there was about him! I had to find another one of your posts before he would believe me....lol:))

Scarlett
June 29th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Ok...THAT is funny! I never remember what quote I have on here because I have my settings made to not see signatures...they take up too much space! LOL

No...most certainly not about him. You have a great son...super professional and very polite!