PDA

View Full Version : How Heartbreaking Was the Indy 500 Finish?

Rick
May 29th, 2011, 2:41 PM
Ugh, that sucked. 23 year old rookie had it won, but made one little mistake and slammed the wall coming out of turn 4. He may never get that close again.

TheOldProgrammer
May 30th, 2011, 7:04 AM
That's Indy... And the same thing had been happening all race long... At least ABC got it right when they said that Wheldon 'inherited' the win... The 95th Indianapolis 500 will be remembered for JR Hildebrand's crash, not for Dan Wheldon's win...

On a side note; this race could have had it's first female winner had Danica not had to pull in for fuel in the last 10 laps... She had he field covered...

The "Booth Bozo's" at FOX say she'll be full-time in NA$CAR next season... That's yet to be seen... Is it any surprise that Stewart-Haas has expressed interest in signing her? In that scenario; Hendricks could be scrambling to find a sponsor for Kasey Kahne...

:smoke

Spartan
May 30th, 2011, 8:45 AM
[I][COLOR="teal"]... this race could have had it's first female winner had Danica not had to pull in for fuel in the last 10 laps... She had he field covered...

P. P. P. P. P.

TheOldProgrammer
May 30th, 2011, 5:32 PM
I suppose that means something but it must only be to you since it doesn't tell me $hit...

Night Owl
May 30th, 2011, 5:38 PM
I suppose that means something but it must only be to you since it doesn't tell me $hit...

I almost said the same thing. My only gues is planning prevents piss poor performance. But they had planned fairly well and it just didn't work out. I am sure someone on the forum thinks they can do a better job.