PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the Killeen Veterinary Clinic

beenateacher4ever
May 25th, 2011, 6:33 PM
I had to take in my beloved chihuahua today and found out that she had a severe unterine infection, that can be deadly. They took her right in and did the surgery almost immediately. I found out almost as soon as I got home that she went well through the surgery ( I was also concerned because she has a heart murmor) and will be coming home hopefully tomorrow. I can not praise the staff enough. I have been taking her there since 2003 and have always dealt with compassion and felt like my pets are always very well taken care of. I can not thank the staff enough for all they have done! Yes, Dr. Buckley- you did take care of my baby girl! I knew she was in the best of hands.

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
May 26th, 2011, 9:39 AM
Everything looks great today! Thank you for your confidence in our practice and for the kind words. Nothing is more rewarding than helping wonderful pets get through a tough situation....especially when that pet belongs to a really great person!!! See you this afternoon.

stormy
June 9th, 2011, 6:35 PM
Yes, thanks Dr. Buckley. I called Tuesday morning for an appointment and they got us in same day at 2:30. You were off that day, but your staff & Dr. Smonko took great care of my Itty Bitty. She was bit on the hind leg, most likely by another cat, and was not feeling good at all. She is doing much better and I appreciate the excellent care and attention she received from the clinic. Please let Dr. Smonko & the staff know how much they are appreciated :thumbsup

Chief
June 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Over the past 25 years I have owned two German Shepherds and have used the KVC all that time. Dr. Buckley is simply the best and the entire staff go out of their way to ensure you have the best service. I would not go anywhere else.

xzochye
June 10th, 2011, 4:45 PM
I agree! Every time I leave there I feel very at ease and confident in my pets health. My dog Willie became very ill in April and Dr. Buckley and Dr. Jones were wonderful with him. They even called me after hours to check on him and after his diagnoses Dr. Jones was available for me to call her with my many questions. Now he requires monthly treatments and I can't imagine taking him anywhere else. I know they care and do what's best for our fur kids!

SunDevil
June 14th, 2011, 5:11 AM
Another fan of KVC!! When our beloved chocolate lab had a tumor rupture she had to be rushed into surgery and it was touch and go whether she would recover. Dr. Buckley went in very early the next morning to check on her and had her out of her crate sleeping next to him while he had his coffee and read the paper. She eventually recovered but when it was time for her to go on from this life Dr. Buckley sent me the most sincere condolence card that I still have tucked away with her paw print cast and other treasured mementos.

Our current lab made the move overseas with us and Dr. Smonko helped us get everything in order for her flight and was always great to work with when we had to take our dog into the office for anything from swallowing a rock when she was a puppy or having a benign tumor removed. If we ever move back to the area, we'll go straight back to KVC if the need should arise.