PDA

View Full Version : Dermatologist

Scarlett
May 17th, 2011, 2:35 PM
I need a good dermatologist. Does anyone have one they recommend?

Rotti_mama
May 17th, 2011, 2:59 PM
I go to Temple and see Dr. Leo Conger.
1809 SW HK Dodgen Loop Suite 100.

joyohjoy
May 17th, 2011, 3:11 PM
There are no dermatologist in Killeen. I go to Temple also to see Dr. Conger.

Scarlett
May 17th, 2011, 3:33 PM
Why the heck are there none in Killeen!?!?!!?
Ugh.
10 zillion hole in the wall "health care centers" and not a single dermatologist.

CenTexDave
May 17th, 2011, 4:58 PM
Don't ask us. There aren't any. I have gone to S&W also.

xzochye
May 20th, 2011, 9:30 PM
Dr. Conger is who I take my son to see.

ItsMe
July 19th, 2011, 1:57 PM
Thru my insurance I was sent to S&W dermatologist in Temple. Mine was for adult acne. Totally cleared me up.

TexMexYum
July 19th, 2011, 3:55 PM
I needed to see a dermatologist for a few issues. I'm off on Fridays in the summer so I called Scott and White/Temple (I checked and there are no dermatologists in Killeen) in April to get an appointment on any Friday during the months of June, July or early August. HA! A not-so-helpful receptionist informed me in a gleeful way that they were booking into October and yes, I actually think she enjoyed telling me that! I could totally imagine her rolling eyes as she sarcastically informed me of the available times. I could also read her mind as she thought "ummmm, did you really expect to get an appointment that quickly????"

I checked Waco and Austin area and decided to try the Scott & White Round Rock Hospital. I did get an appointment that worked for me but was not happy with the doctor. I'm anxious to see how the new Seaton Hospital affects the local area. I hope a little competition is a good thing....