PDA

View Full Version : Community-Wide Pet Vaccination Clinic

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
April 28th, 2011, 1:05 PM
The Killeen Veterinary Clinic in conjunction with the Asissi Animal Refuge will be holding its annual community-wide pet vaccination clinic this Saturday, April 30 from 1pm to 4pm at the Killeen City Hall. Rabies, canine and feline distemper, and canine kennel cough vaccinations will all be offered for $10 each. The City of Killeen Animal Control will also be available to microchip your pet if you are interested.

Please have all pets leashed or properly secured upon arrival. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
May 1st, 2011, 8:39 PM
Thanks to all of those that came out and supported our annual pet vaccination clinic this past Saturday at Killeen City Hall. We vaccinated nearly 90 dogs and even a few cats. Killeen Animal Control implanted quite a few microchips and volunteers sold baked goods and hot dogs to raise money to treat injured animals throughout our city that are picked up by Animal Control Officers.

I had a great time and met some really nice folks. A special thanks to the members of my staff (Charlotte, Adam, Jovana and Kay) for giving of your time to help out. Also thanks to George Fox for putting this whole thing together and keeping us all on task.

Sincerely,

Dr. Buckley

poundpup
May 1st, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thank you, Dr. Buckley, and your staff, for supporting us, and helping us out with your wonderful services. We really appreciate you. :)

Liz Rainey
Working with
Assisi Animal Refuge (http://www.assisianimalrefuge.org)

Texas Immigrant
May 1st, 2011, 10:33 PM
I wish I had read this earlier :(

finalbowser
May 2nd, 2011, 6:21 PM
I wish I had read this earlier :(

Me too :(

dragonfly
May 2nd, 2011, 8:02 PM
Ditto :(

Night Owl
May 3rd, 2011, 7:47 AM
Thats what happens when you don't check CTT at least twice daily. You never know what great information will be posted and will save you money.:)

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
May 3rd, 2011, 2:28 PM
Be on the lookout for more opportunities to SAVE BIG MONEY on pet vaccinations provided by LOCAL VETERINARIANS that you know and more importantly know your pet. We are working hard to get this service started ASAP! I'll post everything on CTT as soon as it's official.

Texas Immigrant
May 3rd, 2011, 3:27 PM
Thanks! I'll be on the look out this time. Our dogs are due for their yearly shots.

xzochye
May 3rd, 2011, 5:10 PM
I would love it if we had heart worm clinics like they do in the Pflugerville area. That would be a huge financial benefit to a lot of people in this area.

spedkiddos
May 13th, 2011, 1:02 PM
FYI !! They are doing low cost pet vaccinations at the Tractor Supply in Killeen the second Saturday of every month, from 9am-4m. They will also have heart worm testing / preventative, frontline and can also microchip. This is for cats and dogs!

xzochye
May 13th, 2011, 1:11 PM
FYI !! They are doing low cost pet vaccinations at the Tractor Supply in Killeen the second Saturday of every month, from 9am-4m. They will also have heart worm testing / preventative, frontline and can also microchip. This is for cats and dogs!

Great news! Do you have any other info on this? Cost?