PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings: Edwards' sparkling run vaults him up

TheOldProgrammer
February 22nd, 2011, 7:38 AM
The guy who writes this is a MORON... How can JJ and Jeffy stay so high in the rankings while Dale Jr. drops out... Jr. outperformed JJ and Jeffy... :smoke

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Power-Rankings-Edwards-sparkling-run-vaults-hi;_ylt=AtBvFFVlDBPO2CvSQ7gZXVzov7YF?urn=nascar-324382

Night Owl
February 22nd, 2011, 8:05 AM
JJ and Jeffy have a history of winning while the "Greatest NASCAR :dorkdriver" of all time has a history of whinning. Who in their right mind would rank the "Greatest NASCAR :dorkdriver" of all time ahead of either of them. The "Greatest NASCAR :dork driver" of all time went from leading the race to 24th in less than 4 laps. Now that is what we have come to expect from the "Greatest NASCAR :dorkdriver" of all time.:brokearm:dork:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl

TheOldProgrammer
February 22nd, 2011, 8:41 AM
I agree with your first sentence... Wasn't his fault that Robby Gordon pulled a bonehead move, which is normal for him, like he did and took him out of contention. :smoke

kantwin
February 22nd, 2011, 8:51 AM
I never saw anyone hit the 88. I think while Robbie Gordon was the root cause of the problem, I think there was some over reaction as well.

Night Owl
February 22nd, 2011, 8:55 AM
I agree. Someone took themself out of contention. Robbie just wanted to get back into the groove and someone, not mentioning any names, over corrected and bam into the wall. I think he was in the top 10 and ended 24th. When will NASCAR black flag him and move him to the Nationwide series (on my knees praying). I know it will never happen because he is too popular among fans.